facebook

Required to live in the Sorority House???

by: curious

Are you required to live in the sorority house for a year? How to they pick who lives in the house every year? Is it possible to not live in the sorority house all four years?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Longhorn42   

They strongly encourage you to live in the house sophomore year but it's not a requirement. Freshman can't live in the house. Executive council gets first dibs on rooms at the house.

By: Longhorn42
by: What?Jun 29, 2020 12:29:52 PM

This is DEFINITELY not true. Most houses can’t even fit everyone who wants to live in, at least in the houses I have friends in... We all live in junior year. If we’re lucky enough to get the chance. Only houses I’ve heard of living in sophomore year are DG and AXO

By: What?
by: What?Jun 29, 2020 12:30:01 PM

This is DEFINITELY not true. Most houses can’t even fit everyone who wants to live in, at least in the houses I have friends in... We all live in junior year. If we’re lucky enough to get the chance. Only houses I’ve heard of living in sophomore year are DG and AXO

By: What?
#2  by: nope   

it's different for each house, some have to choose girls to live in and for others it's a privilege you have to earn. freshmen don't live in sorority houses so it's more like 1-2 years at most.

By: nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.