facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Texas - UT General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 146
#1  by: hdjslka   

what greek said is pretty true... the 5 that are ranked right now are not considered top houses... SAE, SigEp, Fiji, KA, and Delt are all better

By: hdjslka
#2  by: Ron   

The fact these fraternities would take the time to give themselves all 5's solidifies them as terrible.

By: Ron
#3  by: jer   

teke has got to be by far the worst. Dont let their "history" or alumnus fool you. They are bottom tier at all their chapters and have absolutely NO money.

By: jer
#4  by: The Truth   

Delt is back in the top 5... end of story.

By: The Truth
#5  by: Phi   

SAE
Fiji
Sig Ep
Ka
Everyone else (I wouldn't go to these)

Anyone who says others is kidding themselves or poor.

By: Phi
#6  by: PiPhiGirl   

KA's are on average the longest. I would say all I have seen or heard about are 8-10".

By: PiPhiGirl
#7  by: Cholo   

There is no way Beta Chi is overrated, if im not mistaken they have only been on campus for 6 years and in those years they have accomplished alot. Have you ever been to their house parties!?

By: Cholo
#8  by: Theta   

Top Tier: FIJI, SAE, KA, SigEp
Middle Tier: ATO, Delta, ZBT
Lower Tier: Everything Else

These rankings do not make people any better. This is just how people view the fraternities on a "tier" basis and means nothing about the people, their background, or their future.

I know some TKE's that are very wealthy and some FIJIs that are extremely middle class....so really....who cares?

By: Theta
#9  by: fisha   

Sigma Chi needs to be on this list.. It is one of the most renouned fraternities in the nation.

By: fisha
#10  by: truthfully   

I dont care if Sigma Chi is a "renouned" fraternity, their UT chapter sucks, all they have going for them is their house which is in a good location but the house itself isnt really that nice...

By: truthfully

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.