facebook

which houses hang out together?

by: UT24

Are these accurate about which sororities/fraternities hang out together? I read this on posts from last fall.

PKT- Fiji, Rho, SigEp, ZBT, KA, KSig, Delt
XO/ZTA/DDD- SigEp, KA, Fiji, Delt, K Sig, ZBT
APhi/AXO- KSig, Delt, Machi, Sammy, Phi Psi
DG/KD- Machi, Phi Psi, Pike, Beta, Lambda Chi, Sammy, DU, AEPi
ADPi/AXiD- Phi Psi, Pike, Lambda Chi, DU, AEPi, Beta

Posted By: UT24
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: AX   

More or less. Obviously people hang out with who they want so there will be some changes, but this Is generally hoW it is.

By: AX
#2  by: What   

Tri Delt/zeta/chi o for sure hang out with sigma chi and PKT does not hang out with delt. K sig hangs with more DG than sigma chi.

By: What
by: Really?Mar 6, 2020 4:02:42 PM

Is this true? I would not think it is.

By: Really?
by: Y2Jul 25, 2020 10:29:36 PM

Yes ZTA, DDD and some XOs hang with Machi but not exclusively.

By: Y2
#3  by: hmmmm   

PKT not with Delt or Kappa Sig. not many at KA but a few.

XO, Zeta, and Tri Delta mainly Sig Ep, KA, ZBT, and Delt. Not many at Fiji but a few Chi O and the occasional Zeta

By: hmmmm
by: yesJul 26, 2020 12:40:03 PM

this is accurate

By: yes
#4  by: Truth   

The top 6-8 frats and sororities all mix with each other and will be at each other’s events. How much depends on which PC because its more about who they know rather than what house they are in

By: Truth
by: HmmmmMar 8, 2020 7:34:23 PM

I think most hang with their sorority sisters. Fiji and Rho date events are almost exclusively PKT girls. Sig Ep is basically exclusively big six. PKT events are mainly Fiji and Rho with a decent number of Sig Eps and some KA and ZBTs. ZBT and KA definitely have a bit of all of top 8 though with fewer PKT.

By: Hmmmm
by: TruthJul 25, 2020 8:46:04 PM

The Top 6 Sororities mainly hang out at Fiji, Sig Ep, ZBT, KA, Delt, K Sig & Rho

by: TruthJul 26, 2020 2:53:44 AM

ok ksig

#5  by: Sorta   

probably 97% of PKT do not hang out with kappa sig or delt. And then a little more than that will hang with KA but not a ton. Following that pattern, more hang out with sig ep than the following two. I think a lot of PKT girls actually really like sig eps but don’t know them as well so they shy away and stick to what they know (rho and fiji). PKT only hang with ZBT if they’re having a big party mostly. And then rho and fiji the most.

By: Sorta
#6  by: ya   

im sure chi omega hangs with multiple frats obviously. but i have only actually ever seen them at KA stuff

By: ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.