By: Not falling
by: Get spell checkJan 30, 2020 10:03:44 PM

Defiantly, huh?

By: Get spell check
by: whatFeb 21, 2020 4:42:18 AM

not a UT student

By: what
#12  by: truth   

Okay, I hate to be mean but I think the reason that DG/AXO have done better the last couple of years is that they are fine with being mid-tier sororities. They rush suburb girls, OOS, and non-legacies. And, they have both ended up with happy, pretty and nice girls that just happen to be from the suburbs, OOS, etc. Nothing wrong with that. Solid mid-tier.

Aphi doesn't know their place so they reach for the big six girls. They end up with some unhappy girls that had to settle for Aphi and a whole bunch of snap bids and COBs.

By: truth
by: LOLJan 15, 2020 3:29:33 PM

Anyone who says "I hate to be mean" really doesn't hate it at all. Additionally, anyone who thinks people should "know their place" are generally not too nice to begin with.

By: LOL
by: GuestJan 25, 2020 5:30:46 PM

DG and AXO have not been doing better. You are likely a desperate DG trying to make a multi year drop look better. DG is barely above KD now. AXO is just below APhi

By: Guest
#13  by: Jana   

My roommate's an aphi and she's loving it. The girls I've met have been super sweet and fun

By: Jana
#14  by: -   

This post is clearly by girls who have not been on the opposite side of recruitment. DG/AXO/APHI r all great, and the cob thing isn’t a good argument. Aphi had a pledge class of 70 something, the cobs made it 90. Way above quota. Y’all gotta chill.

By: -
by: ummmJan 4, 2020 8:26:05 AM

No way does APhi take 90 girls because of graduating seniors. That is girls quitting and a lot of them.

By: ummm
by: -Jan 4, 2020 9:28:17 PM

It really is NOT that hard to understand. They took 20 bc of the graduating Seniors. BUT 20+70=90.

By: -
by: GuestJan 8, 2020 1:45:27 PM

I still don't understand. APhi has 90 graduating seniors?????

By: Guest
by: OkJan 8, 2020 3:57:45 PM

I will explain slowly. They had 70 girls in the pledge class. Mostly freshman, I assume, to create a regular pledge class like everyone else. Because that is what you do in recruitment. The extra 20 was apparently for December graduating seniors. I don't even know if any of this is true but the concept simply isnt hard to understand. NO ONE said they had 90 seniors. Geez.

By: Ok
#15  by: UT   

My bestie is an aphi and they are having a great time. We all take more girls to cover our seniors graduating, whether we admit it or not. I know you think you have something to make them look bad, but it only makes you look bad and unintelligent about how sororities work.

By: UT
by: uhJan 10, 2020 2:21:14 AM

We know how sororities work, and no they don’t have 20 fall graduates. That many cobs is sorta wack but i guess we’ll see if they end up needing to spring rush or not!

By: uh
by: WrongJan 10, 2020 2:25:41 PM

We had 19 girls graduating in my house. You obviously don't know how sororities work. Join one maybe?

By: Wrong
by: :(Jan 10, 2020 2:54:58 PM

i am, and we’ve never had 20 cobs ;)

By: :(
#16  by: question   

Is APhi going to be spring rushing this year?

By: question
by: yesJan 23, 2020 7:41:18 PM

Anyone know?

By: yes
#17  by: Anonymous    

I feel like they’ve fallen slightly this year compared to the past two but I think that’s mainly from them changing their “image” and they just haven’t been as relevant in the social scene as they have been but they still have quality girls and are top of middle tier

By: Anonymous
#18  by: Anonymous    

I feel like they’ve fallen slightly this year compared to the past two but I think that’s mainly from them changing their “image” and they just haven’t been as relevant in the social scene as they have been but they still have quality girls and are top of middle tier

By: Anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.