facebook

greek row photo

by: what

i just checked out bid day on facebook Greek Row Photo and I am not getting the whole PKT thing.
By the amount of moms in the pictures it looks like legacy central. while phi pi and theta had some cute girls and i saw a few stunners in both as well. Kappa was not what i expected. take a look yourself...they dont look selective to me. and yes xo, tri delt, zeta and dg have much prettier girls. dont listen to me look yourself. go to the albums they are there. forget greek rank there is enough info on that site.
stop drinking the PTK kool aid they are not the core from before

Posted By: what
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: very   

very true
they are the not the core from before... that says it all
30 years ago they were elite... we can stop that now...there is not one house that is an obvious standout when you look at the pictures.

By: very
#2  by: Wow   

You judge them just on looks? You're really shallow.

Lol

By: Wow
by: Oh honeyAug 13, 2013 10:07:31 PM

There is nothing shallow about that. That's life. You wanna marry? You gotta be slim and trim and look good. It's competitive out there. Unless you want to marry sub par.

By: Oh honey
#3  by: I   

think it's been well established that PTK are not the most attractive girls--who ever said that's what makes the top? It's about wealth and connections

By: I
by: WellAug 13, 2013 11:30:29 PM

most guys are more concerns with whether girls are good looking or fun than who they know. To say focusing on looks is shallow is kind of ridiculous when PKT focuses on your wallet and zip code. Both are shallow criteria, but looks, personality, and sociability make a better house than who your daddy is and what high school you attended.

By: Well
#4  by: PKT   

Moms show up to support their daughters whether they were in that house or not. Some are probably not even greek. Super sad to judge them by their moms being there.

By: PKT
by: ReallyAug 14, 2013 8:44:42 AM

Good point. And don't forget the moms who were non-Greek in college (if they even went) and are living vicariously through their PKT/CDZ daughters. They crack me up.

By: Really
#5  by: Right...   

No matter what they look like, most people don't stand a chance of getting a bid from those houses. So yes, they are elite because they are unobtainable to most.

By: Right...
by: WellAug 14, 2013 1:18:40 AM

when there's nothing special other than who your parents are and where you live, it doesn't really make you top. I mean there are great girls who get in those houses, but exclusivity without much merit doesn't justify top placement.

By: Well
#6  by: P   

Just different criteria for how we choose.....one is not better than the other. Pledge classes are huge and ALL have great girls. Bottom line is, yes, PKT mostly picks girls we know and like....that does not make us better or worse. There are tons of awesome girls that we do NOT know and most chapters choose from those girls....that is why there are so many great houses. Everyone ends up picking the girls that they think will fit in their chapter. Quit obsessing over it. Who cares?

By: P
#7  by: Wow...   

Thanks for this post. I was thinking I wanted to pledge a certain house, but after seeing those pictures, I don't think so anymore. I think I am really pretty, and I want to be with pretty people. I have new favorites now!!

By: Wow...
by: TeeHeeAug 14, 2013 3:08:01 PM

You may not be so pretty after the freshman fifteen.

By: TeeHee
by: LOLAug 14, 2013 3:58:06 PM

Like a PNM has any choice or control in rush. Can't wait until you see your cuts and start crying because you wonder what the eff just happened.

By: LOL
#8  by: @Wow...   

You made yourself sound absolutely ridiculous and chipped away at my faith in humanity. Try your best to keep that at bay during recruitment. Wouldn't want to be an embarrassing pnm, now, would you?

By: @Wow...
#9  by: no   

so how did this week fare for pkt

By: no
by: :)Aug 26, 2013 2:11:00 PM

They're winning as usual!

By: :)
by: ReallyAug 27, 2013 12:19:07 AM

Really..pkt winning as usual.. Said the Kappa or Pi Phi..are u the same person that bashes all the other sororities?

By: Really
#10  by: really   

really looks like the same girls as every year

By: really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.