facebook

new pledge classes

by: HOOKEM

How're the new pledge classes looking? Ive heard that Omnicron did better than expected and that EX struggled. Ive heard some people say that FIJI swept while others say that SAE swept. Anyone have any more info on this?

Posted By: HOOKEM
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Weirdos lol   

If you're trying to call most Ksig guys weirdos you're totally wrong. Coming from a girl, SAE, FIJi, and Sig ep have bigger weirdos than Ksig in the big picture. And from friends, I've heard Ksig and Sig ep have about even pledge classes so far.

By: Weirdos lol
by: I findAug 7, 2013 1:15:54 PM

Kappa Sig the most impressive of the top tier based on the average member I see around campus, what girls say about them, and the fact that they put way more effort into things like Round Up. They don't just sit around confident of how awesome they are, taking their status for granted, they actively work to show it. I'm sure people in the other chapters will call it try-hard, but I respect them for it.

By: I find
by: ^Aug 7, 2013 1:55:34 PM

What do you mean "Based on the average member you see around campus"? Looks wise, or what?

By: ^
#12  by: from what i heard   

I actually heard that Phi Delt did surprisingly very well.

By: from what i heard
by: ^Aug 7, 2013 1:29:32 PM

I seriously doubt Phi Delt has its pledge class anywhere near locked down yet.

by: hahAug 11, 2013 1:00:25 AM

lol Phi Delt

By: hah
#13  by: Boy Crazy   

Have any of you seen the new Fiji pledge class??? OMG - there are a lot of hotties in the group! If K Sigs are hotter then they must be really hot.

By: Boy Crazy
by: Girl PowerAug 10, 2013 9:43:50 PM

Fijis ARE hot and K Sigs ARE hot - lots of new boys to choose from this year....

By: Girl Power
#14  by: True   

Fijis did better.

By: True
by: HonestlyAug 11, 2013 2:07:30 PM

It depends on what you mean by "better."

By: Honestly
#15  by: SAE   

SAE swept. Got HP, Austin private school guys (St Steve's St. Andrews), and more Houston kids from Kinkaid than usual

By: SAE
by: HmmAug 11, 2013 7:23:09 PM

I did hear that they got more Kinkaid than usual. My question though -- "swept" as in right high schools or "swept" as in good quality guys? Just wondering.

By: Hmm
by: ^Aug 11, 2013 7:31:46 PM

Both. Best kids from the best schools. Except SAE has a slight HP bias so some HP weirdos are able to slip in

by: ATX GirlMar 9, 2014 7:13:37 PM

Fiji swept most of best guys. They got almost all of the guys that SAE offered bids to. There were guys from HP, Kincaid, etc...that Fiji did not want because they weren't that outstanding but SAE took them just because of the high school they were from. Fiji definitely has a more exclusive vibe going on, like it or not.

By: ATX Girl
#16  by: Question   

Did Strake guys all go Kappa Sig?

By: Question
by: SuzieAug 12, 2013 6:15:25 PM

Gotta love those Strake guys!

By: Suzie
by: #Aug 12, 2013 10:46:17 PM

Some went Sigep

By: #
by: SigEpAug 13, 2013 1:10:21 AM

Chose which ones they wanted not the case for every other school

By: SigEp
by: YeahAug 13, 2013 8:13:21 PM

Most did.

By: Yeah
#17  by: ^^^   

ΣΑΕs got more than one dweeb!

By: ^^^
#18  by: guarantee   

I guarantee that if the so called top tier limited their rush activities to the "preferred" high schools that they hurt themselves in the long run

By: guarantee
by: I knowAug 13, 2013 8:53:26 AM

that not all of them do that.

By: I know
by: top tierAug 13, 2013 10:08:53 PM

takes small town kids as well. Midland, Corpus, Tyler. They are actually usually some of the coolest kids in the top houses.

By: top tier
#19  by: Think   

Fiji got a Strake guy too

By: Think
by: UT Freshmn GrlAug 13, 2013 12:16:57 PM

Fijis have pledges from Wichita Falls, Midland. Abilene, Tyler, Tulsa, OK, etc...I met some of them, very cute, nice, normal.

By: UT Freshmn Grl
#20  by: Wow   

Some of the Kappa Sig pledges look like Ken dolls

By: Wow
by: Right?Aug 14, 2013 3:32:43 AM

Coming from rushee we have at least 2nd best pc will soon be competing with Fiji for next years guys

By: Right?
by: MMMAug 14, 2013 9:03:58 AM

Agreed. Hot AND brainy, unlike fiji.

By: MMM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.