facebook

who is honest????

by: Honestly

Taking bids on who spent hours on GR last night bashing all the sororities. Theta, KD, ChiO.....???????

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

I'm thinking it was Theta or Chi O. Was what they said about DG actually true? Because that SUCKS

By: haha
#2  by: just saying   

It's possible it's just a GDI making observations they don't really know anything about. As far as the DG thing goes, I know some of the girls that were caught drinking in the house and they've been suspended, but they don't really like to talk about it so I'm not sure about the reprecussions for the whole chapter

By: just saying
#3  by: UT Panhelleinc   

What "Just Saying" is basically it. There are no sanctions on the chapter. Simply an internal incident handled internally as it should be. So before any other pots come here calling the kettle black, make sure you have your facts straights before slamming a strong chapter for something that is not even true. We all know there is not one other sorority girls on UT's campus that has ever broken a house rule.

By: UT Panhelleinc
by: AMEN!Jul 29, 2013 6:25:13 PM

I am not, repeat NOT, a DG. However, I get so tired of people calling others out for behavior they know goes on in every chapter. It is so stinking hypocritical.

By: AMEN!
by: ^Jul 29, 2013 8:57:27 PM

def a dg...

By: ^
#4  by: ..   

where did this bashing occur?!

By: ..
by: UT GirlJul 29, 2013 8:27:15 PM

On the individual sorority boards

By: UT Girl
#5  by: HUMMMMM??   

My bids on Theta

By: HUMMMMM??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.