facebook

ka

by: KA fall 95

Sad story to see KA become a shell of what it used to be and have Kappa Sig take our place... Omicron means nothing to me...

Posted By: KA fall 95
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree^   

Things don't always work out the way we'd like them to. KA is in the same boat as Sigma Nu. Good chapters shut dow n by overzealous national offices. Only difference is omicron became a renegade locaa instead of desisting, but at least the national office retains the house. I expect omicron guys to either dissolve and join the other fraternities or remain a single group and affiliate with a national that currenly doesn't exist on campus.

By: agree^
by: The FutureJul 28, 2013 3:59:09 PM

KA will return again and become a museum relic in the the exibit of former great fraternities. Like Phi Delt they will continue to be a shell of its former self, only waiting for when the next big fraternity gets kicked off or falls and will hopefully try to take its place again as top fraternity. But this is a long way away.

With Omicron, I can't imagine this group holding on to what it is now for much longer. They could either (A) become like the Tejas Group, (B) join anoter national group through a merger or entrance of a new fraternity,(C) dissolve completely allowing members to go elsewhere, (D) or remain local and die away.

By: The Future
#2  by: So   

Can the current Omicron guys put Kappa Alpha Order on their resume? Or do they have to put "Omicron - Local Chapter"??

LOlolololol.

By: So

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.