facebook

tshirts

by: redwhiteandblue

Where does everyone order their tshirts from? My fraternity has been shopping around as we've had bad experiences with our previous company

Posted By: redwhiteandblue
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WWW.   

The internet

By: WWW.
#2  by: Comfort Colors   

seems to be popular.

By: Comfort Colors
#3  by: Favors Chair   

geneologie.com
adamblockdesign.com

These are two good sites that sororities use.

By: Favors Chair
#4  by: SSS   

gear4greeks.com

By: SSS
#5  by: chair   

Got and email from IFC about a new company started up by some current UT Greeks. I think they said it's called Texas Custom Apparel and we're prob gonna be ordering from them if they're good at making CC shirts

By: chair
#6  by: matx   

There's a Greek store right next to UT campus that specializes in group orders, personalizing, and customization! It looks kind of girly from the storefront, but the owner's a fraternity alum and is really trying to reach out to both the fraternities and sororities.
Check it out at melissasatx.com/ or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MelissasCustomGifts

By: matx
#7  by: I   

I recommend Texas Custom Apparel. The founders are greek, and they strive to give the lowest prcies! www.facebook.com/TexasCA

By: I
#8  by: Greek Licensing   

Don't forget to make sure whichever vendor you do choose is Greek licensed! You can search for officially licensed vendors by location, products, and the organizations they are licensed with on the Greek licensing website, greeklicensing.com.

By: Greek Licensing

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.