facebook

top houses

by: ...

what are the top fraternities nation wide?

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Achilles    

This has been posted before, but if you want some idea, there was a breakdown that got posted on A&M's page a while back that's pretty accurate.

By: Achilles
by: ^Dec 28, 2012 8:25:09 PM

good call

By: ^
#2  by: What??   

about me

By: What??
#3  by: Sigma    

Sigma chi is the best nationally anr top 3 at texassss!!

By: Sigma
by: RightJan 15, 2013 9:15:43 AM

Sigma Chi is good nationally I believe.

By: Right
by: ThisJan 15, 2013 1:03:31 PM

has all been done before, Sigma Chi and SAE are the top two nationally and are kind of on their own level. That said, Sigma Chi top 3 at Texas haha, more like 6 or 7.

By: This
by: In state of txJan 15, 2013 11:18:24 PM

It's Fiji sae phi delt. In that order. Sigma chi is upper to middle tier.

By: In state of tx
by: YeahJan 15, 2013 11:23:38 PM

although none of them are good a every Texas school, those are the top 3 in that order. Sigma Chi and SAE are the top two nationally, but Sigma Chi is just okay in Texas.

By: Yeah
#4  by: truth   

Ive been to more than 30 colleges around the states and this seems to be the consensus;

national tiers:

EX, SAE
FIJI, Sip Ep, DKE
Pike, KS, EN, KA, Pi Kap, Phi Delt, LXA
ATO, DTD, Phi Psi

By: truth
by: FromJan 16, 2013 11:04:06 AM

my knowledge of Greek life nationally I'd say this is pretty accurate. I'd switch Kappa Sig and DKE though, given that Kappa Sig is by all criteria the current largest national fraternity and DKE has something like 50 chapters (mostly strong) and lost a lot of great SEC chapters along with their Alpha for over-the-top behavior. Otherwise I'd approve this.

By: From
by: AlsoJan 16, 2013 3:00:49 PM

Beta should probably be in there somewhere.

By: Also
by: yes^Jan 16, 2013 5:24:27 PM

i totally forgot beta, but they should be in tier 4. i have trouble moving ksig up because they arent good at all on the west coast; i can't name one california or arizona school where ksig is top tier, or even middle for that matter.

By: yes^
by: ^Jan 16, 2013 5:33:04 PM

Kappa Sig isn't great in that region, but DKE is almost nonexistent in the West and West Coast from what I've seen too. KSig is kind of a monster in size and have a lot of good chapters.

by: ^Jan 16, 2013 7:52:11 PM

very true, but coming from someone from California, DKE is solid at CAl and ASU, but their lack of chapters nationwide should bump them down

by: NoJan 19, 2013 5:42:21 PM

Lxa and ks are ATLEAST 2nd tier, if not first. Move pikapp to second, sigep to 4th, KA is first if you only count the south.

By: No
by: bevoSep 21, 2020 10:26:22 PM

accurate

By: bevo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.