facebook

current frat reputations?

by: Out of state legacy

I'm a high school senior from Connecticut who is looking to come to UT next year. My dad was a Phi Delt ('78) at UT and my mom was a Kappa. They've given me some info on things to do for rush (roundup, live down in Austin for the summer, etc) but they're totally out of the loop when it comes to what the current fraternity situation is. Could somebody give me a general overview on their personalities (NOT NOT NOT reputations or rankings)?

Posted By: Out of state legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: TXSAE   

You just are going to have to check them out for yourself. A few of my buddies pledged Phi Delt and they said it is on the rise with a brand new $2 million chapter house and are now working back to top tier. Not there yet but could be in a few years. It's a growing chapter both im size and relevance. Go online and contact someone with their rush process and just go see what they are all about for yourself.

By: TXSAE
by: ^you are notDec 16, 2012 10:32:05 AM

a Tx SAE. I bet you're a self ranking Phi Delt. No Tx Rho is going to have "buddies" of your ilk. Good luck attempting to be relevant. Alcohol free housing that's a great selling point! Lol

By: ^you are not
by: ^Dec 16, 2012 3:09:39 PM

Agreed, I've never seen such a blatant attempt to disguise yourself. If Phi Delt spent 2 mil on their new house, then they got ripped off because it's still a piece of junk. The last build party they had, even AZDs were complaining about how empty and boring it was. They're not going anywhere.

By: ^
by: I don't Dec 16, 2012 3:40:25 PM

think the Phi Delts have builds at their chapter house cause of alcohol free housing, so the build was probably not at their chapter house. Dunno, I've never seen either of them, not sure where they are.

By: I don't
#2  by: Money Chapters   

which bring girls

Fiji/SAE
SigEp/Ksig
KA

By: Money Chapters
by: MustDec 15, 2012 7:41:30 AM

be an an Omicron, not way are they that high, and plenty of fraternities get lots of girls to their parties.

By: Must

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.