facebook

sorority pledge classes

by: Wondering

What was quota? What was the count for each house? What is the consensus on the different sorority pledge classes?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well, I heard   

quota was 78 and kappa only took 63 after snap biding again.?

By: Well, I heard
by: I heardSep 5, 2012 8:50:16 PM

Is hearsay! C'mon ! This is University of Texas! If you go to school here don't play stupid! Get the facts straight!!!

By: I heard
#2  by: Then   

if it is hearsay then state the facts

By: Then
#3  by: Truth   

Quota was 59 freshman and 13 upperclassman for a total quota number of 72. The key number is the freshman quota as many houses choose not to utilize upperclassman quota. Just because they don't take UPQ is no reflection on their strength as a chapter. They took 63 because that is all they wanted.

DDD 78
AXO 76
AXID 73
KD 84
ADPI 86
DG 73
KKG 63
PBP??
APHI 73
XO??
ZTA 75
KAT 73
AEPHI 75

By: Truth
#4  by: HPScot   

re: I heard- Looks like Kappa actually took 75. I heard they did extremely well so they should be very proud. You really should check your facts before you make false claims. I hope you find a way to be happy where you are and quit hating on other groups.

By: HPScot
by: congratsSep 5, 2012 10:05:11 PM

to KD and ADPi for the largest classes!! Great job!

By: congrats
by: I heardSep 5, 2012 10:28:02 PM

Which i heard are you talking to? Not a Kappa but I like them and tired of all the kappa bashing!! I have my facts straight!

By: I heard
#5  by: How   

How do take a number over quota? Just wondering.. I thought quota was max?

By: How
#6  by: Ya   

Nice of KD and ADPi to take that extra that all the other sororities wouldn't touch. Maybe those extra will at least stay pledge instead of quit.

By: Ya
#7  by: Quota Additions`   

Houses can go over quota for various reasons. UT offers guareenteed placement. So when a house like Kappa makes a choose to not utilize Upper classman quota, those 13 girls would not be place unless quota additions were allowed. The process can vary and is cetainly complicated but KD and ADPi more than likely took these additions because 1. the girl preffed there and was not on the bid list of the other chapters she preffed.

By: Quota Additions`
by: #7Sep 6, 2012 4:55:31 PM

Kappa took 73. How are they different from any other group looking at the numbers? Get your facts. If you're going to bash, learn to write and spell correctly!

By: #7
#8  by: ha ha   

kappa only got the extra through snap bidding and cob...what has happened to this house at UT??

By: ha ha
by: @#8. Sep 6, 2012 6:38:02 PM

You crack me up!

By: @#8.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.