facebook

informal/cob

by: so upset

I got released from recruitment after skit night and am devastated. Do any of the sororities do informal rush or COB? I know it's a total long shot but it just sucked to make it so far in the process and get dropped :(

Posted By: so upset
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wanna know   

My heart goes out to the girls that end up disappointed. I have mixed feelings about the Greek System. There is more to life than being Greek. There are some great things about it but there are definitely some negatives, too. Just remember, at UT, there is something there for everyone. You will find your niche. Do you sing, play sports, etc? What do you enjoy doing? If you are a Christian, Young Life ( I think that's what it's called) is a great organization. Go to the Gregory gym and get involved in some classes. There are some great spirit groups but I think joining them is a little like rush.

This is probably not much consolation right now but you will recover. Remember, it's not everything.

By: Wanna know
#2  by: star   

Try visiting Stone Church. It's a neat place for students to get involved with higher causes and have fun as well.

By: star
#3  by: You could look   

Into SDT, I think they do informal recruitment cause they're establishing themselves on campus. It probably wouldn't be quite the same experience, but it might be worth a look.

By: You could look

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.