facebook

tiers?

by: Pnm

What are the tiers and personalities of the sororities?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority Girl   

Asking a question like that usually receives biased answers, to be honest all the sororities on campus are great- if you are interested in rushing, attend all the rush events in the fall and find your fit. Don't cross any one out based on rumors because most are inaccurate. Make sure these are the girls you could hangout with for four years. I've found some of my best friends through my sorority- and that is the real reason you go through formal. Good Luck with your first semester!

If you want to get a feel for the sororities before school starts look at their websites and social media accounts.

www.alphaphizetarho.com/
gammaphibentley.wix.com/epsilonphi
bentleyphisig.wix.com/phisigzetadelta#

By: Sorority Girl
#2  by: SistaSista   

As a member of Bentley greek life, I'd have to agree. I'm in a sorority and love girls in both of the other sororities. With that being said, I don't know everyone in both, but I think all our a good choice! Recruitment was really tough for me because I liked every one, but I knew my place when the time was right and I couldn't be happier. My advice for girls going though recruitment is follow the rules of recruitment (ie. don't talk to your friends about their selections) and keep any open mind!

By: SistaSista
#3  by: Student   

1. Aphi
2.Phi Sig
3.Gamma

By: Student
#4  by: GDI   

1.phi sigma sigma
2. Alpha phi
3. Gamma phi beta

By: GDI
#5  by: GDI   

1. Phi Sig
2. Aphi
3. Gamma

By: GDI
#6  by: 12345   

1. phi sig
2. aphi
3. gamma

By: 12345
#7  by: Anon   

1aphi
2 phi sig
3 gamma

By: Anon
#8  by: honest falcon 17   

Honestly all the sororities are amazing!! Every girl is very sweet and kind. By joining one you will meet so many people and have an amazing social life. If I am going to be honest with the rankings Phi Sig and Alpha Phi are def the top two and very comparable. However, whoever I talk to always states Alpha Phi to be #1.

By: honest falcon 17

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.