facebook

@yup rampage

by: hello

hey yup, I'm super glad you care enough about Harvard to share your many thoughts on our Greek system. Have you ever considered that maybe Harvard women want something else out of Greek life than what you want/wanted/got out of it? If you don't go here, I guess that might be hard to understand. Just because Greek life here doesn't mirror your own experience, doesn't mean it is lacking or not meaningful to the people who are a part of it here. Just some thoughts.

Posted By: hello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well said   

Amen!!

By: well said
#2  by: sup   

did you mean to address 'sup'?? Yeh...I don't go to Harvard...kid sister applied to all the ivys and I'm just checking out the greek life here....I call them as I see them.

By: sup
by: helloJan 4, 2016 3:39:51 PM

yes, thanks for the correction "sup". Sweet you are looking out for your sister but maybe you should be more concerned about things other than the Greek system for her- like quality of education. Reality is, Greek life is not the center of life for anyone here, and it's not the center of life in the real world. Being in a Greek organization is another extracurricular/club here and we like it that way. We don't want it to be and don't have time for it to be the center of our college and social lives.

By: hello
#3  by: hey!   

@hello: good observation: Greek life isn't the center of the universe. We didn't know that but thanks for telling us that. Greek life prolly isn't the center of attention for sup either. but here you both are, on Greekrank!

By: hey!
by: hello!Jan 19, 2016 9:21:27 PM

...and so are you. small world :)

By: hello!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.