facebook

i might want to join a sorority next year

by: possibility

I"m probably going to Harvard next year. I know nothing about the rushing process. Can anyone tell me how it works? I'm not super outgoing, but I'm not super introverted either. Would their be a place for me?

Posted By: possibility
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: contact   

There are four National Panhellenic Sororities. They are all very good. check out the Panhellenic website. You can google it.

By: contact
#2  by: welcome!   

hi! as previous poster said, google cambridge area panhellenic council for the panhel website and information about the 4 NPHC sororities here! Recruitment is in the spring and the website should have more details about it. The Greek community is a fun and growing community. All of the sororities are great organizations that provide wonderful community for women. Should you go through recruitment, I am sure you will find a home that you feel comfortable and are excited about! see you in the fall :)

By: welcome!
by: ^May 2, 2014 9:58:55 PM

yep

By: ^
by: ^^Jan 2, 2015 6:39:44 AM

There is a difference between NPHC and NPC. None of the sororities at Harvard are NPHC sororities.

By: ^^
#3  by: anything else?   

Anything else a possible candidate should know?

By: anything else?
#4  by: when   

When does recruitment start?

By: when
by: next semesterSep 3, 2014 10:09:32 PM

recruitment is usually at the beginning of spring semester

By: next semester

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.