facebook

alpha phi

by: senior

harvard also has alpha phi now. unsure what their rep will be because they're new

Posted By: senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: a few observations   

they seem to be really close with a strong sisterhood. they also seem like a lot of fun but overall are kind of laid back. i'd argue that they are the most diverse chapter on campus. most of them are nice and a lot of them are really funny/jokester types.

By: a few observations
by: ^Mar 1, 2014 2:23:15 AM

meh

By: ^
#2  by: .   

a range of personalities. a lot of fun and outgoing girls, a number of quiet/maybe shy girls. all pretty friendly and nice. can't really say much else yet...

By: .
#3  by: pretty good   

pretty nice ladies with civic mindedness

By: pretty good
#4  by: jks   

They are really cool ladies. So far I really like them.

By: jks
#5  by: sweet   

they are sweet girls.

By: sweet
#6  by: truth   

alpha phi is definitely the sorority for girls who get rejected from the core three, sorry

By: truth
by: ^Jun 6, 2014 12:32:51 AM

why you say that? get a life.

By: ^
by: Dear GodJul 14, 2014 1:11:54 AM

The Core Three? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. A pathetic attempt at elitism gone awry. "Top Tier" or "Core #" only works at schools with a bigger Greek system. They are new. They have a very strong Nationals. They will be part of the "Core 4" very soon, lol.

By: Dear God
#7  by: They Rock   

Alpha Phi has an extremely strong alumnae base and they are good and a top house on just about every campus. They are excellent during recruitment and I would say that they will be a top sorority on this campus in no time.

By: They Rock
by: Yeah but...Apr 5, 2016 8:58:49 PM

They're known for dirty rushing and being shallow minded. I really think/hope a phi will be different here.

By: Yeah but...
#8  by: hello!   

they are known for pretty girls and yes, seem to have lots of top or top of mid-tier chapters all over. my cousin is an aphi out west and they are all blond and gorgeous.a strong house for sure.

By: hello!
#9  by: sure   

APhi always seems to be the pretty, hot house but superficial. Lots of make up and girly girl stuff.

By: sure
by: Issues?Sep 12, 2016 9:33:24 AM

You have a problem with girls looking like girls?

By: Issues?
#10  by: LOL   

Nice women, but will never be as highly regarded as Theta.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.