facebook

i'm thinking of joining a sorority.

by: advantages

My sister is in Delta Zeta at UVA. We don't have them here, but I'm thinking about another sorority. I would like the community service aspect, but I'm not sure I'm very social. How social do I need to be? Can I focus on the philanthropy and not the parties? I want an inclusive group of women.

Posted By: advantages
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sororities   

Honestly, any sorority here would be an inclusive community of women! No matter which group you become a part of, there is a diversity of members from very social women who enjoy going out, to other women who do not go out as much. Generally, DGs are known to be very devoted to service and their philanthropy, but every sorority works hard on their philanthropy and giving back to the community. You should see what each sorority is like during recruitment and choose the one that feels to most comfortable for you. If you want, you can also check out each group's philanthropy and see what appeals to you! Going through recruitment is the best way to find a group that works for you and the best way to figure or out a group is "inclusive" to your liking :)

By: sororities
#2  by: Bring DZ   

you should bring DZ on campus. We need something fresh.

By: Bring DZ
by: GuestJan 8, 2014 8:22:32 PM

alpha phi colonized last spring, doubt that would happen anytime soon.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.