facebook

transferring out of hu

by: Wasted Time

I came here to be elite and i was completely wrong! I've learned being here doesn't give me an edge on anyone. My sister is a Freshman that goes to San Diego State University and she's already partner/model/ambassador with big marketing and startup companies in San Diego valley and making 70,000 a year at 18 all because she found the right people. She gets to travel with her sorority and see the world while having fun. My other buddy from High school goes to Arizona State and is already starting his own company, got debt free at 18 years old and has made the best of friends while partying his soul out in his fraternity. HU is full of book smart people, mostly left wing. In addition I feel a since of awkwardness on this campus, plus its a much smaller campus then the once mentioned above. I got accepted and I am transferring Fall 2017 to San diego State. I see more opportunity! Just my 2 cents on the opportunity you can have by following your passion, not caring about a school name and what society or your parents think is best for you. Best wishes loves!!

Posted By: Wasted Time
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: San Diego State?   

Wha? Why there?

By: San Diego State?
#2  by: Yeah   

Love the smell of that money when it burns

By: Yeah
#3  by: dumb   

SDSU is only a fun school if you're a hot girl.

By: dumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.