facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Wisconsin - UW

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bucky   

What's with all the DG haters? Really, all 1s???

By: Bucky
#2  by: jdklaj   

dude they are definitely above effing pi phi...are you serious?

By: jdklaj
#3  by: eh   

all fives for involvement? dg dropped humo... apparently they don't care so much about involvement anymore

By: eh
#4  by: re: eh   

participation in humo doesn't single-handedly define campus involvement

By: re: eh
#5  by: re: re: eh   

yeah, it definitely doesn't. but, neither does derby days. and having to drop out of humo...sorry, dg isn't that involved

By: re: re: eh
#6  by: so....   

I went to my cousin's wedding this weekend, and talked to a girl who happened to be Greek (Gamma Phi) at Madison in the early 2000's. I asked her what the reps of each house were, and they really haven't changed that much...I thought it was interesting. Here's what she generally said:
-GPhi, KKG, DG, AXO were the top houses, and it depended on who you asked as to which one was #1.
-APhi & ChiO were basically the same.
-Pi Phi was just sorta in the middle.
-Theta & DDD were the least popular houses, but Theta had some cute girls.
-AEPhi & SDT were basically the same, and didn't really compete with the rest of the sororities. They had a niche market, so to speak.

As for frats, she said that DU, Kappa Sig, Sammy, SAE, Sigma Chi and SigEp were the best houses.

By: so....
#7  by: oops   

sorry...meant to post this is the general forum!

By: oops
#8  by: re: so...   

the houses cycle, they alternate in popularity and how many attractive/hot people are in them, especially now that there are so many people going through recruitment and all the houses are filling quota.

By: re: so...
#9  by: Rate   

The top 3 are GPHI, Kappa and DG. They are always the favorites in recruitment. Ignore the bashing. All the houses are great, but these 3 are the most popular.

By: Rate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.