facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Wisconsin - UW

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 5
#41  by: re:except   

not true, they all have to pay for the first semester DURING the first semester. How is saying that bad about DDD. you girls are WAAAAY too hypersensitive. and the listed dues during rush are often not correct, that varies but usually is the rule. Houses reassess dues after rush and members don't pay until mid-semester. All houses have "one-time fees" the first year that are pricey but then super cheap afterwards.

By: re:except
#42  by: re:re:except   

hypersensitive? are you kidding me? DDD gets bashed more than ANY house and is hated for no reason. and i went through rush this fall so i know first-hand that the rho gammas said dues were not paid until second semester because that was a concern of mine. thats why so many girls dropped, because they were misinformed. it's NOT because they were ashamed to be a DDD

By: re:re:except
#43  by: re:re:re: except   

totally untrue. there are some nasty things said about other sororities on here. This site is a serious grievance dumping ground and place of bullying and arrogance.

By: re:re:re: except
#44  by: WHAT?   

i hope no one actually think tri delta has something to do with these ranks on our page. we did NOT do all this self ranking

By: WHAT?
#45  by: below   

Maybe you or your friends didn't, but SOMEONE in your house obviously did. No one else would do this.

By: below
#46  by: re:below   

it's happening on some other houses pages too.

By: re:below
#47  by: @re:below   

But not as much as it happened on DDD's page (and conversely, on kappa's page)

By: @re:below

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.