facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Wisconsin - UW

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yay   

hands down the most diverse house on campus. always strong, jsut not as lusted after as other houses during rush. REALLY fun. I am concerned they purposely don't take girls taht aren't really tiny. all do well in greek events and scool, dunno why Kappa is ranked higher though. definitely a top house

By: yay
#2  by: axo   

at a pivotal point, now that they're off social probation. could move up to top tier, but from what I've seen, I'm sorta doubting it.

By: axo
#3  by: re: ooooh yeah   

pi phi has not been on social probation.

By: re: ooooh yeah
#4  by: re: ooooh yeah   

nobody said that they were. achio was on social probation.

By: re: ooooh yeah
#5  by: see below   

oooh yea 3-21-10 3 3 3 4 5 Really fun and wild, with or without probation. Really hard to get into. they are having some probs with probation but so does Pi Phi and A Phi.

By: see below
#6  by: probation?   

idk about alpha phi but pi phi isn't having probation problems

By: probation?
#7  by: re: see below   

lol yeah axo is sooo hard to get into... if you're the kind of person who ends up in theta, a phi, tridelt, or chi o

By: re: see below
#8  by: re:see below   

"retarted" hahahahahahahahahaha

By: re:see below
#9  by: re: re: see below   

AXO is like the hodgepodge of the greek life. it is a random smothering of people that would fit in well at another house which MIGHT explain why their is a lot of disunity within that house.

AXO is very realxed on the rules and I have a feeling that they have never had an operational Risk Managemet Chair, lol... and the roof parties are hilarious and awesome!

By: re: re: see below
#10  by: re: re: i mean   

ha, try from actives and new members. it happens and everyone knows it.

By: re: re: i mean

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.