facebook

a friendly reminder

by: !

Hey ladies don't forget, if you're not skin and bones, Kappa will haze you til you're skinny! Good luck in rush!

xoxo,
Everyone

Posted By: !
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

this is a lie... there are plenty of not that skinny kappas

By: lol
#2  by: K   

Well, I'm not really friends with any Kappas but this is a really nasty post. Why don't you try competing with Kappa respectfully and based on your own merits. Also, when I read this post and the comments that follow, I get the impression that the "superficial and judgmental", "ultimate two-faced mean girls" are not Kappas but the girls representing the sororities that are making these posts and comments and who have the most to lose against Kappa (i'm guessing the other top tier sororities). You might want to think about what you post next time. Right now Kappa is looking like the "safe bet" if I wanted to avoid nasty mean girls......

By: K
by: BalanceAug 20, 2014 4:56:24 PM

Agreed. All this negativity reflects badly on everyone, especially right before rush.

However, saying these posts are from other top houses who have the "most to lose" against Kappas is kind of simplistic. These girls can be mean, arrogant and think they are better than everyone else that it's not surprising everyone (not just top houses) wants to knock them down a peg or two.

Remember, you reap what you sow ladies.

By: Balance
by: KAug 20, 2014 5:24:27 PM

You can say it was simplistic. But the fact remains, that is what my thoughts were as I read the original post and the comments that followed and I am sure there are others that will think the same. My point is, while the original poster and the people who commented after may have thought they were hurting Kappa, I feel they hurt themselves and the sororities they "might" have represented more.

And I see how you tried to sound constructive but still managed to get a dig at Kappa in at the same time. All the top houses are seen as thinking they are better than everyone else. That's why you are constantly fighting over who is the best.....

by: KAug 20, 2014 5:36:18 PM

I want to be clear, I am not defending Kappa because I have some connection. If I saw something like this about any other top tier sorority, middle tier or bottom, I would have said the same thing because it affects my sorority. It gets heated on this website, but just remember when you make a comment whether good or bad, it reflects on every other sorority including your own. Readers are left to "guess" who is making the post and the only one they are sure isn't making the post is the one the post is about.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.