facebook

frats and sorities

by: curious

Typically what sororities hand out with what frats?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fdgd   

SAE: Gphi, DG, Kappa
DU: Kappa, DG, AXO
Ksig: Kappa, Gphi, AXO
Sig Chi: DG, Kappa, Aphi
Sig Ep: PiPhi, DG, Kappa
FIJI: Aphi, Kappa, Gphi
OX: Aphi, DG, AXO
Lodge: Aphi, PiPhi

This is just what I've noticed. A lot of it is based off who you were humo pairs with your freshman year-cuz you spend a ton of time with them and usually make friends with that sorority's freshmen.

pretty good rule of thumb:
You can find any girl from any top tier sorority at any Ksig, SAE, Sig Chi, DU and Sig ep party. There are also girls from every single sorority at most of these parties

Both FIJI and Theta Chi have girls from top tier sororities at their parties, however, most the girls at the parties are from upper middle/middle sororities (APhi, AXO, PiPhi)

You would not find any girls in Kappa Gphi or DG at a lodge, pike or chi phi party. For these parties, there are some middle tier girls but most of the girls are the parties are theta or tridelt.

By: fdgd
by: KAug 20, 2014 9:40:17 AM

True, very accurate

By: K
by: ohAug 20, 2014 12:30:45 PM

Not completely accurate. One person cannot say what everyone in each sorority does or who they hang out with. There are different girls in my sorority who have very close friends and hang out consistently with guys in each one of those fraternities. And we have had socials with every one of those fraternities. So don't believe everything you read.

By: oh
by: homieAug 20, 2014 3:06:35 PM

yeah, it comes down pretty hard to personal preference. I just tried to capture the general attitude of sororitys towards fraternities. But, like "oh" said, there are girls in every house with varying groups of friends and it's impossible to completely and perfectly say who they hangout with.

By: homie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.