facebook

any sororities with little drama?

by: Dramaaa

So, I know that when you put a bunch of girls together in any situation there's bound to be some drama, but are any of the sororities known to have less drama among sisters than usual? What vibes do you guys get?
Thanks!

Posted By: Dramaaa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: imo   

DG, alpha phi, theta as far as I know

By: imo
#2  by: for real?   

alpha phi has so many cliques and are pretty catty

By: for real?
by: kkyAug 18, 2014 12:21:41 AM

My roommate freshman year was an alpha phi and I never heard about any drama or cliques... Just saying. I would agree with the first three mentioned plus Gphi. :)

By: kky
#3  by: 23   

which sororities have the most drama? What is the drama about

By: 23
#4  by: dsfgsdfg   

any group of 180 girls has drama and cliques. deal with it

By: dsfgsdfg
#5  by: Actually   

Every house mentioned so far except for Alpha Phi have some of the LEAST amount of cliques/drama. It's almost comical that DG, Theta or GPhi would be offered up as drama houses---seriously, I laughed. The sororities with the most inter-house fights are: Alpha Phi (the pledge classes are pretty different---freshman/sophomores have more of the try-hard thing going on than juniors/seniors); Kappa (probably the sorority with the most cat fights---when you put a bunch of mean girls together, it's the obvious outcome); and, AChiO (their members tend to be mixed---some fit the laid back stereotype and some don't at all, and it results in a lot of cliques).

By: Actually
by: ThisAug 18, 2014 8:15:50 AM

This ^^^^ is correct. I can understand who someone might list DG and Gamma Phi just b/c they are popular, but Theta? They are so under-the-radar that you'd never hear if there were any drama

By: This
by: UhhAug 18, 2014 10:48:15 AM

I think they were saying what you're saying--that they're houses with not a lot of drama

By: Uhh
by: YeahAug 18, 2014 11:11:46 AM

I think that they meant the LEAST drama. Theta, DG, GPhi, XO, DDD they all have very little drama. APhi, AXO, Kappa...lots of drama.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.