facebook

what's the deal with dg?!

by: Tp

Everyone is always describing the stereotypes of kappa and gphi, but they always leave dg out- what's the deal? Is there just not much to say about them? What are they like: during rush, sisterhood, parties, overall reputation?

Posted By: Tp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UW Badger   

It's not entirely a bad thing. They are just more low key (though not as chill as AXO) but perhaps a bit bland/boring at times too. Having said that, they still put on a great rush, have many pretty girls and are considered popular.

By: UW Badger
#2  by: Dg   

They don't party a lot

By: Dg
by: ehhAug 5, 2014 9:44:26 PM

maybe they just don't party with you, chief. I see their freshmen out with SAE's and DU's all the time

By: ehh
#3  by: -   

They're boring and vapid and have 0 genuine/unique personality.

By: -
#4  by: hi   

^^i disagree, actually. i actually think it's because they are a more diverse bunch of girls rather than bland and boring..

By: hi
#5  by: Gphi    

Is much better than dg in comparison

By: Gphi
#6  by: Rjrjrj   

Dg and kappa are second tier. Gphi is number one!

By: Rjrjrj
by: lolAug 12, 2014 9:11:06 PM

sorry but a gphi wouldn't write this

By: lol
#7  by: Stop   

Okay enough gamma phi please stop

By: Stop
by: OhAug 10, 2014 4:30:19 PM

it's not G Phi, because "they never go on this website". Riiiiight....

By: Oh
by: HahaAug 10, 2014 6:39:21 PM

Ya gphi is number one on this site because girls in other sororities come and give them all 5s haha

By: Haha
by: RelaxAug 10, 2014 7:48:00 PM

And what of Kappa and AXO or DG getting all 5's??? Yup, thought so.....EVERYONE self ranks by your logic. Give it a rest already and go find something else to obsess over.

By: Relax
#8  by: ....   

Kappa dg and axo don't have fives

By: ....
by: UmAug 10, 2014 11:59:23 PM

Yes. They do.

By: Um
#9  by: so   

my 2 cents:

just based on general personalities alone, I don't think gphi or dg self-rank. Kappa and axo however...that's a different story. I'm not in any of those houses but based upon rushing last year and what happened on this website last year right before rush, it seems that kappa, axo and piphi really like to talk $hit on here about other houses (gphi, dg, & aphi especially) and make them look bad.

By: so
by: psAug 12, 2014 9:13:34 PM

look at the # of rankings each house has...in most cases the larger the # the more activity on this website. i've been following this website since before i rushed last year and that's the #1 observation i've taken away

By: ps

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.