facebook

axid

by: Hu

How do you think they'll do in rush? What tier will they be in?

Posted By: Hu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: err   

It's impossible to tell for sure but seeing as how they dont have formal rush they kinda have to take the scraps that noone else wants. And if they do that, I'm gonna throw them in between tridelt and sdt

By: err
#2  by: lower mid?   

I dunno. We'll have to see. They should be around for Round 1, so girls will get to see them along with all the other houses. Plus, they should be recruiting awesome women already on campus (those you knew should have gone Greek, but never did earlier), so it's not like they're going (or should have to) take "leftovers" by any means. I guess it just kinda depends on how well their Recruitment team does, how well the other houses do, and how good turnout is for formal recruitment overall. Welcome, AXiD, and good luck to ALL awesome UW chapters!

By: lower mid?
#3  by: housing   

Also, does anyone know where they'll be living around Langdon? I know the red brick house (former ZBT?) is getting remodeled this summer... is that where they're going, or somewhere else?

By: housing
by: 80i044Aug 2, 2014 10:42:28 PM

Apartments rented out by JEM

By: 80i044
#4  by: ijslgjiosdg   

Apartments rented out by JEM

By: ijslgjiosdg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.