facebook

axo vs. aphi vs. dg

by: Thoughts

Which one do you think will move into the #3 spots in ranking this year?

Posted By: Thoughts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

Aphi needs a miracle to do that. Their seniors and some juniors are not top 3 material.

AXO is a niche group with the more cali chill group. Doesn't fit the mold of a traditional sorority so getting that spot is against them.

DG has it now and shouldn't be losing it.

By: well
#2  by: nerp   

DG get's written off so easily because everyone focuses on how beautiful gphi is and how hot kappa is. DG gets girls of very similar quality but since they all have the "we don't really wanna be THE top house" mentality people don't realize how good they are

AXO just doesn't give a damn about the rankings and they are super adamant about pledging girls on personality not looks. They have no desire to move up and aren't gonna change the kind of girls they take to break into the top tier.

APhi is different. Yeah, their pledge class this past year was good, but in my opinion it was made up of girls who would have in the past been in piphi. They didn't really compete with Kappa, Gphi and DG for girls and if they try compete with them this year, they are gonna lose a lot of girls to them. Instead of trying to make a break for the top tier, they should take the same type of girls as last year (hopefully a lil more down to earth) so they solidify their rep as a solid house.

By: nerp
by: mhmJul 27, 2014 6:41:02 PM

^^^^^nailed it

By: mhm
by: lolJul 27, 2014 8:14:31 PM

ok dg

By: lol
by: ???Jul 27, 2014 9:23:25 PM

How beautiful GPhi is???? That's quite a stretch.......

By: ???
#3  by: k   

i'd say the top 3 isn't going anywhere anytime soon.. takes a couple of years for that to happen.. kappa mostly always gets the #1 rep, and gphi and dg are up there as well except dg 'doesn't care' as much about being ranked i don't think

By: k
by: lolAug 9, 2014 2:29:21 AM

klassic kappa

By: lol
by: @Aug 9, 2014 10:34:00 AM

Totally written by a kappa lmao. Most people definitely do NOT put kappa first.

By: @
by: KAug 9, 2014 11:07:20 AM

Classic gphi LOL wow

By: K
by: ebruigsAug 9, 2014 1:44:21 PM

both of you just stop. is it not good enough to be considered the two most desirable houses. Stop whining and fighting about something so miniscule and focus on actually liking the people in your houses and on philanthropies

By: ebruigs
#4  by: Truth   

Gphi is considered number one and actually we never go on this site because it's petty and stupid

By: Truth
#5  by: Greek   

I think gamma phi is #1 !!!!!

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.