facebook

pi phi reputation

by: Angelmama

My mom was a pi phi at purdue and she really wants me to be the same. Are they really on their way down or is that haters talking? I just want to be in a house that I like the people and feel good about belonging too. If I could make my mom happy that would be bonus because she is really into Pi Beta Phi.

Posted By: Angelmama
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rtgd   

yeah, they've dropped lately. not a good 2103 pledge class and an average 2012 one. not up to the quality of their current seniors

By: rtgd
#2  by: rush   

Pi Phi girls are very nice and very fun, if you rush there and you like it then thats great, if not then thats also fine! Go where you feel most comfortable

By: rush
#3  by: your college life   

Not to be negative, but this is your college life and only you are experiencing it first hand - your mom kinda already had her shot and doesn't need you to be a Pi Phi so that she can be an involved alumni. Pi Beta Phi is a really great sorority but if you feel a stronger connection somewhere else I would recommend that. Its cool though to have family in your sorority, I loved that my sister was in my sorority too but chapters change over time and vary from school to school. Your will still share the sorority experience with you no matter what house you are in because all houses have similar events and goals, only the people are different people. She is not the one that will have to go to chapter, do recruitment for your house, or be able to go to your mixers. However, Pi Phi is really good and the girls are really nice, regardless of what the "reputation" is. Good luck with whatever decision you make!

By: your college life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.