facebook

what to wear?

by: stylehelp

So I know every university has an "in-style" that is considered what to wear around campus, to sporting events, and going out. What is it like here?

Posted By: stylehelp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ui   

Because people here are from so many places, there are a lot of different styles. I know girls from the east coast are very fashionable: think brands like all saints, Ashe boots, rag and bone, Burberry, wildfox, American Apparel, brandy Melville , etc. going out, people wear a nice shirt and pants or shorts, depending on the weather.

The Midwesterners wear more mainstream things like urban outfitters, h&m, Charlotte Russe. (Girls from the Chicago area fit more into the east coast category.)

Football games here are not like southern schools where girls dress up fancy for football games. It's all very spirited, dressing fun, goofy, and cute!

I hope this helped and I didn't offend anyone- feel free to give people more ideas if you disagree!

By: Ui
#2  by: my   

Are Chacos a thing up there?

By: my
by: nahJul 12, 2014 4:09:01 PM

It's so cold most of the year that you never get the chance to wear anything like chacos while classes are in session. If anything I feel like I see people wearing birkenstocks around camups

By: nah
#3  by: Er   

^what r those lol

By: Er

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.