facebook

the lodge

by: Question

The Lodge is apparently having tailgates at their house next year. Do you think they will be successful? I have no idea why they've never done this before... They have one of the best houses on campus.

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nope   

I think people will go to them but they aren't gonna be huge. While their house is amazing, there is no backyard for people to stand in. There's just a small porch and then a staircase to a dock. You can't tailgate without a yard.

Effectively it would be no different than a normal party and they aren't exactly renowned for their parties

By: nope
by: insecure?Jun 8, 2014 11:05:07 PM

The post just said Lodge is having tailgate parties, no one said anything along the lines of competition for the best one. Insecure? Lame of you to create drama so that you can rip on people who have done nothing to you and are just trying to enjoy themselves. OMG, they are tailgating! I may be fun! People MIGHT have a good time! Get over yourself.

By: insecure?
by: yoJun 9, 2014 3:33:45 PM

read the post before you act like you just got fisted. The OP asked if they would be successful, so I answered that. Damn son

By: yo
by: yoJun 9, 2014 3:35:31 PM

read the question before you whine and complain, they asked if they would b successful, so I answered them. Chill, son

By: yo
#2  by: u   

Thanks, lodge for alerting us of your attempts to be social.

By: u
#3  by: yeh   

there's plenty of other houses that are more renowned for partying who have pregames. people will go to those

There's a niche group of people who go to the lodge for parties, those people will go to the pregames. They aren't gonna attract new people

By: yeh
#4  by: Maybe   

Regardless, it's free alcohol so I'll check it out. I've had fun there before

By: Maybe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.