facebook

How brutal is sorority rush

by: UwGurl

Is Rush crazy competitive like at Bama and Indiana? Do most girls that want bids get them or is it like half

Posted By: UwGurl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: H   

Vast majority get a bid

By: H
#2  by: Eh   

Rush is huge at Alabama so the large scale is daunting, and IU only switched over to an RFM rush instead of bed rush a few years ago so they are still finding their way through the process, but aside from those specifics, rush is 'competitive' everywhere. Pnm's don't just pick their favorite and get a bid, the sororities do the choosing and the process requires sororities to make their releases early to let pnm's focus on houses where they actually have a chance for getting a bid. It's not a sign up sheet anywhere.

By: Eh
by: UwiscoFeb 13, 2024 4:20:48 PM

Yea I get that. I just know Indiana has 3000 rush and only 1800 get into house so that’s rough. I get the process but wasn’t sure of numbers at Wisconsin

By: Uwisco
by: ^Feb 13, 2024 8:45:22 PM

It's not that they don't get into a house, they choose to drop out. They have plenty of good options but when they get dropped from a few they think that the houses that asked them back aren't good enough so they just quit the process. If all those dropout girls, who think they are so great, would just join the houses that actually wanted them then everyone would be in a good house. This is how IU is still adjusting from the bed rush mentality and hasn't fully embraced the RFM structure. More pnm's staying in the process means more bids, more equity among houses, and better greeklife.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.