facebook

sigma chi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Chi fraternity chapter comments at University of Wisconsin - UW

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: who   

I don't think it is necessarily one sorority bashing them on here. They have been very controversial for a long time. besides there is no proof that mentioned sorority's members did it. They all are keeping quiet and hoping this whole thing dies out in the media cause it is REALLY akward for them too. "OK Crazy" you are such an awful person. you are complete scum for your post.

By: who
#2  by: ps   

If Theta didn't want to be mentioned, etc. during the whole situation, then they shouldn't have gone to the Badger Herald.

By: ps
#3  by: re:ps   

agreed...before the anti-Sigma Chi tirade was initiated by a ton of Thetas, a lot of people thought the girl was a PiPhi. I even heard DG at one point.

By: re:ps
#4  by: seriously   

I had heard she was a tridelt

By: seriously
#5  by: re: ps   

theta didn't go to the herald, two women who may or may not have been thetas did. some people love this house, some hate it, and some don't care. stop ripping on Theta on here, its tacky and off-point

By: re: ps
#6  by: nope   

nope... its a person who is an alleged member. as far as your other allegations I am not gonna touchj them with a 10 foot pole. Whoever this girl is my heart goes out to her. Based on the medical examination results. I cannot imagine how much courage and strength it must take her to go on. I really admire her perseverance. I just hope that the truth comes out, the innocent are strengthened, the guilty are punished, and the victim can feel safe again.

By: nope
#7  by: VVV   

Good post below, although I think "alleged member" is a little too PC. Everyone in the greek system knows it was a Theta.

By: VVV
#8  by: theta   

she is(was) a theta. 100% sure

By: theta
#9  by: Re: Theta   

Seriously, stop attacking them on the internet. Greeks are gonna think what they think based on the SX's they've met. No one cares who it was that reported anything. Besides its been over a year now since that came out. The sooner you all let it die the sooner everyone else will forget about it!

By: Re: Theta
#10  by: um   

you'e an idiot. what people aren't forgetting is that Theta girl lied.

By: um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.