facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Wisconsin - UW General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 16
#1  by: Truth   

DU and KE are easily the best two houses on campus. On the girl side it is KKG, AXO, GPhi, and DG, in that order.

By: Truth
#2  by: ok...   

actually, the best guys are DU, KappaSig, SigChi, and SigEp. AEPi is moving up.

for girls, it's definitely GPhi, DG, KKG, AXO (in that order...AXO is definitely slipping, though)

By: ok...
#3  by: madtown   

agree with boys but the girls is kappa dg gphi axo

By: madtown
#4  by: sorority   

okay girls stop rating yourselves its annoying

By: sorority
#5  by: sorority grl   

YAY!!! Chi Phi is gone! they were such jerks! YAY!!! me and my friends almost had a celebration party for that! WOOHOO!!!

By: sorority grl
#6  by: Re: ok   

Kappa sig has never been popular. they guys are the rejects of DU, Sig Ep, Sig Chi's. Just nothing special, sorry! and they are really douschy! Sorry! just not very fun! parties are ok. I had a lot more fun at Chi Psi and Sig Ep and the guys are nicer and better looking! sorry!

By: Re: ok
#7  by: chi psi?   

no... not a fan of chi psi they're pretty weird

By: chi psi?
#8  by: chi psi   

nope the guys are respected by all the sororities. not wierd but sweet and friednly and not snobby. REALLY fun parties. No creepers. the post below is just hating out of jealousy I guess or met one and judged them all by it.

Chi Psi is diverse and even the Kappas have respect for them (and they are REALLY snobby) Attract a diverse group of sororities for pairings, socials, and parties.

LOVE THESE GUYS! SOOO CUTE!!!

By: chi psi
#9  by: frat rank   

Top Frats
DU
Sig Ep
Kappa Sig
Sigma Chi

By: frat rank
#10  by: nye   

Agree with Frat Rank. Definitely right. Top houses. AEPi might be up there, too.

By: nye

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.