facebook

agd or gdi?

by: freshman (obvi)

Is it better to be in agd or be a gdi? I'm debating dropping out but ugh idk. Do girls in agd go out?

Posted By: freshman (obvi)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Try it   

Girls in every house go out. The only difference is where they go. Regardless, it's possible you'll enjoy it.

If I were you, I'd try it. If you don't like it, you can always drop before initiation.

By: Try it
#2  by: GPhiB   

If you drop, do you have the option of going through informal for the Gamma Phi Beta colony? That's a better option than being a GDI and it might be better than AGD if you don't feel like you fit in there.

By: GPhiB
#3  by: Go Greek   

AGD is a great house with a strong sisterhood. Of course the girls go out and have fun. They are a well rounded group with a lot going for them. Go Greek!

By: Go Greek
#4  by: Go Blue   

Every house have girls that are always out and others that are more chill and the same is true here. This house has had a lot of changes over the last 3 years and all of them are positive. The last few pledge classes have made a great impact and the girls are genuine and adorbs. Just like every house there are going to be people you do not click with but it's great being Greek.

By: Go Blue

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.