Page 2 of 2
#11  by: js   

But that's how every sorority that has been recolonized at U of M started

By: js
#12  by: js   

For example, Zeta

By: js
by: YeaJun 26, 2014 3:25:07 AM

Yea but zetas first PC was weird af, it will take a few years, but they could get there

By: Yea
by: js2Jun 26, 2014 6:44:44 PM

Or, the chapter that recolonized a year before ZTA, AEPhi. AEPhi had been on campus more recently, and was a top house before it was kicked off. Just sayin', there's no way to predict how things will turn out.

By: js2
by: YeaJun 26, 2014 8:18:45 PM

I agree %100 it could go either way

By: Yea
#13  by: HK   

Yes they will get there. AGD made huge improvements these last couple of years when others thought it wasn't possible with girls both very pretty, nice and involved. Zeta created a great reputation for themselves as well.
And other consistently strong sororities struggled a little this year when that wasn't thought as possible.
This next recruitment year is important for everyone -- and hope gamma phi beta will do well too.

By: HK
#14  by: unfortunate truth   

Due to the high school drama and overly exaggerated tier system/social boundaries in greek life, it will be the worst sorority on campus, and take decades to become top...

By: unfortunate truth
by: ^Jul 23, 2014 2:57:46 AM

truth

By: ^
by: umJul 24, 2014 1:10:09 AM

Not true. Example A: Zeta. They recolonized a few years ago and now have a great reputation, and are nowhere near "bad" in any category really.

By: um
by: I disagree @umJul 24, 2014 2:50:27 PM

but only time will tell...

By: I disagree @um
#15  by: Advice   

Freshmen: there are many pros to joining a brand new sorority chapter such as immediate leadership opportunities, a huge pledge class that will probably meet many different fraternity members from all tiers of frats, and most importantly, no stereotypes or "tier assignment" lurking over your sorority. Not to say there aren't cons, but it's a unique opportunity that only comes around once in a while. AOPi and Kappa Delta will be the newest sororities by 2018, not GPhiB. I already know of both normal, social underclassmen and upperclassmen that are planning on rushing GPhiB.

By: Advice
by: ehJul 25, 2014 7:59:44 AM

New sororities always start at the bottom though, so if you aren't okay with that, a new sorority isn't for you.

By: eh
#16  by: msu   

If you really care that much about rankings, go to Michigan State's greek rank page and look at Alpha Xi Delta's standings on their discussion posts...they're not on the bottom and they just recolonized Fall 2013. js

By: msu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.