facebook

Dchi Down, they are falling

by: Period

Why is DChi self-ranking so much when they lost one of the only things that made them relevant. Without Brownstone they are mid. It would be like Dsig losing the barn. Just irrelevant without their tailgates.

Posted By: Period
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Not always about the asssets its also about the guys that they have. Solid upper mid/top tier guys in every PC and they've got good srats pulling up to

By: .
by: Plz DChi Dec 19, 2021 5:59:08 PM

Get off this site. No frat is on here more than you.

By: Plz DChi
by: AgreeDec 19, 2021 8:21:04 PM

Feel like every Tuesday and Thursday Friday their basement is packed. They are obviously still gonna tailgate next year just maybe not at brownstone but whereever they go I’m sure it’ll still be just as good

By: Agree
#2  by: Fr   

This is such a great take honestly. They are not Lambda level at all. Especially without Brownstone.

By: Fr
#3  by: Bro   

Thanks for this post. Dchi has silently been bumping themselves up in ranks and nobody has talked about it. Literally a bunch of AEPI and DKE rejects who were only known for having one of the best tailgates. Now they don’t even have that anymore. No reason they should be anywhere near top.

By: Bro
#4  by: Eh   

Yeah losing Brownstone is definitely a big L. Idk how they let that happen. But they are solidly mid or upper mid for now. They definitely need a pgp without Brownstone though.

By: Eh
by: I meanDec 20, 2021 1:13:55 PM

What pgp could they possibly get? I guess they could try and steal SDT from Pikapp

By: I mean
#5  by: :(   

I love the Brownstone. Won’t be the same

By: :(

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.