facebook

What's your guys opinion on rushing these frats??

by: dsig boi

Hey so I did welcome week and have been in contact w most of the rush chairs, but what's yall's opinion on rushing these frats.... I guess im asking what they're known for. I liked them because they all had pretty good parties and the brothers were talkative (for the most part)

Delta sigma phi? (really fun barn thing, lots of cute girls. This is probably a top choice for me)
sigma nu (beautiful house, brothers were super welcoming. Probably one of the better parties I went to)
Alpha delta phi (super close to west quad lol but they were nice. Other parties WERE better though but their house itself was the nicest)
Theta Xi (Guys there were probably one of my favorite. Very chill but fun)
Beta theta pi? (Party had really chaotic girls. fun. Brothers were very very interactive with me)
Delta Yoopsilon (Great location by the sororities. Awesome house. Great socials, and a bunch of guys where I'm from)

Ok but what is your guys actual opinion on these places though. I'd appreciate the help. Thank you !

Posted By: dsig boi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: my opinion   

primarily do theta xi and DU (Delta upsilon). You might like lambda chi alpha too, since they are comparable to xi. check them out.
I'd do dsig, and dtd as other backups, and beta as a safety.

But choose the place you like the most. Interesting to see the things you had to say about them though, since some of those places you listed are not very popular at all

By: my opinion
by: hey yaAug 29, 2021 8:14:47 PM

^^^ Yeah listen to this person. I'm not in a fraternity though but this seems pretty right

By: hey ya
#2  by: .   

there is absolutely no hurt in stopping by an open house at any fraternity(even ones you don’t have listed) it’s really the best way to get a feel for the guys at each respective house. i would just say to go with an open mind and see where you get invited back

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.