Shady, Beta, PhiDelt

Bottom:
Triangle, Psi U
Phi Sig, Chipsy

Posted By: Edit
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Edit   

But don't be fooled. I said this is un-arguable, because it does kind of maintain the mild status quo of what the fraternities rankings were at the beginning of winter. The stuff I'm about to say was not put into consideration with this ranking:

Pike has notably been falling

Lambda has been rising; may become top tier by 2022

DTD has been having some interesting scandals recently; falling

Chi Psi has come back; they were known as Chipsy before their ban. They may be super cool, but nobody really knows yet.

Sigma Chi has plummeted after their loss of PGP; TDX and ATO have a PGP, so many think that those two can rise above Sigma Chi if they play their cards right

Top of the top have been maintaining the status quo, but some say AEPi is becoming better than Phi Psi

Beta is apparently moving into Pike's old house, so they may rise up to SNU's level if they play their cards right and throw hard enough

PsiU suffered from a bad r@pe scandal, but they've been keeping a pretty low profile for a while; may be able to rise if they're careful enough.

By: Edit
by: .May 6, 2021 2:16:38 PM

Lol having gphi or deeph as pgp is probably worse than having no pgp honestly. also not ONE person at TDX or Ato would get a bid at Sigma chi lets be real. they stay where they are.

By: .
by: howMay 6, 2021 6:26:12 PM

how is having those srats as pgp even worse than having no PGP?

By: how
by: .May 6, 2021 6:31:26 PM

because straight up nobody wants them. your pgp determines pretty much your entire social reputation and you kind of get stuck at whatever level your pgp is. having gphi or deeph or agd pretty much sets you at that lower mid/top of bottom level and literally no one wants to be there (i apologize if this comes off as mean, this is just how toxic and cliquey umich greek life is)

by: welpMay 6, 2021 8:42:01 PM

thats just simply not true. You are not restricted to only mixing with your PGP

By: welp
by: .May 6, 2021 9:03:25 PM

i didn’t say the house isn’t restricted to only mixing with the bottom three if they take one as a pgp. I was more implying that the name association with those sororities could affect the house’s social standing or reputation. I attributed this effect on a house’s clout to the cliqueyness of greek life here. I’m that sure that social chairs at the very least subconsciously look down upon houses ranked lower than them, so if you become associated with those “lesser” houses you also become looked down upon, thus lowering your social ceiling

just my thoughts though

by: TruthJan 9, 2022 12:34:45 PM

Beta will never be at Snu's level. Beta is all theater kids, and at least Snu knows how to have fun and has some decent guys

By: Truth
#2  by: Lol   

ATO has deeph
Hardly rising.
ATO after SNU

By: Lol
by: .May 6, 2021 2:14:29 PM

Honestly Snu down a line since you guys can't seem to get off of here. You had stuff going for y'all but threw away any chance of rising by boosting yourselves way too much.

by: ^^May 6, 2021 2:18:38 PM

Wait yeah why is Snu even as high as they are. No pgp, weird guys (and I've met quite a few), and not a good social schedule. No better than Beta imo (at least from a sorority perspective)

By: ^^
by: ^May 6, 2021 3:08:10 PM

Looks like Snus mad! Aww is it cuz no no one want to mix with y'all. Anyway idt any sorority would want to be associated with a frat that lives on greekrank. And I think everyone knows how weird guys in Snu are

By: ^
by: lmaoMay 8, 2021 2:50:43 PM

SNu deleted their reply lol dw boys we alr know y'all live on here

By: lmao
by: TruthJan 9, 2022 12:36:56 PM

Snu has a pretty good social schedule. Mixers with AXO, XO, AEPhi, Skrappa, etc

By: Truth
#3  by: Brett Laundrin   

Yeah honestly done with Snu. All those guys do is make other frats look bad on here and boost themselves cuz they have winterfest which is one day out of the year. Weird guys and no social schedule and no pgp. Down to bottom.

By: Brett Laundrin
#4  by: Well   

Bump

By: Well
#5  by: bumppp    

bumpppp

By: bumppp
#6  by: bumpppp   

bumppppp

By: bumpppp
#7  by: o   

move sig chi front of line, switch ato w tdx and PiKapp w dsig

By: o
#8  by: Hi   

Honestly tdx up

By: Hi
#9  by: Zeta   

If you are a Potential new member then you HAVE to read this post. So darn accurate.

By: Zeta
#10  by: Uh oh. Phi delt    

I'll bump this one. Phi Delt, stop it with your nonsense

Potential New members, read this ranking.

By: Uh oh. Phi delt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.