By: aa
#2  by: dg   

Sig Ep, chi phi, chi psi, pikapps, sigma chi, dtd, dke, du

By: dg
by: and sammyDec 2, 2013 11:18:12 AM

and sammy

By: and sammy
by: SortaDec 2, 2013 11:24:50 AM

I'm in DG so I'll just answer this. No DTD and DU are Wrong...phi delt but not them. Sig Ep, Sammy, a little with alpha sig, a few times with sig, chi psi, chi phi, DKE, phi delt, and sigma chi like serenaded us once or something. There maybe someone Im forgetting

By: Sorta
by: lolDec 2, 2013 12:47:29 PM

^bs dg have mixed with du and dtd for a fact and they've mixed with alpha sig and sig once maybe so this is clearly not a dg. and if it is thats just sad.

By: lol
#3  by: Charley    

Skeeps, wob

By: Charley
#4  by: just sayin   

now that DG had the meteoric rise to the top of greek life this year, they can pretty much expect that they will have the pic of litter next year.

By: just sayin
by: ..Dec 6, 2013 5:00:35 AM

Their rise to the top was purely from self ranks. Wayyyy to concerned with rank this year. This group has changed....

By: ..
#5  by: abcdef   

youre clearly all geeds who have no idea.

their greek rank isnt accurate for who they mix with and probably came from people actually liking them cuz their nice. they rae classey and do hav good sisterhood. a couple girls are awkward but i herd its from the legacys. theyre middle tear, probably top of it, and mix with middle frats too.

dont mix with dtd ever this year, mixxed with du once like a few moths
ago.

By: abcdef
#6  by: %   

Triangle

By: %
#7  by: They don't get it.    

so many self ranks they r starting to believe it. How can they be so well rounded bragging that they r better than everyone else. What happened to the old DG ? Pick more down to earth pledges next year.

By: They don't get it.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.