facebook

transferring!

by: kaydee

Hey guys, I'm transferring here next fall from Mizzou. I'm currently a Kappa Delta here, but since you guys don't have KD, I'd love to rush again! I want a house that knows how to have fun and has a great sisterhood! Help me out! :)

Posted By: kaydee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Too Bad   

You can't rush again. You're only allowed to belong to one NPC sorority for life. Sorry!

By: Too Bad
#2  by: kaydee   

That's not what I've been told. I was told I can rush again only if the college I go to doesn't have my chapter.

By: kaydee
by: NoNov 7, 2013 11:07:10 AM

That's wrong. Game over if you've already been initiated into an NPC sorority.

By: No
#3  by: Sorry   

If you were initiated, you cannot ever join another NPC sorority. If you haven't been initiated, you could go through recruitment again. Whether a campus has your chapter or not doesn't make a difference...once you're initiated, that's it.

By: Sorry
#4  by: wah wahhh   

KD will be back here as soon as 2018

By: wah wahhh
by: BSNov 8, 2013 5:10:20 PM

No they won't AOPi is next. The campus would have to go through the expansion process again.

By: BS
by: GNov 8, 2013 6:01:59 PM

It's gamma phi in fall 2014, AOPi in 2016, and KD in 2018

By: G
by: noNov 8, 2013 11:54:58 PM

kd is not even on the schedule .... they just presented ... we only chose gamma phi and aopi ....

By: no
#5  by: Rush   

Join Phi Rho Alpha, or a community service sorority. Business/med/law frats are supposed to be fun too. They party and have mixers with other professional frats

By: Rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.