facebook

how did the merger things actually do?

by: fall freshman

I'm an incoming freshman and know for a fact I wanna rush so I've been on here a few ideas just to get a rough idea of where to go around when school starts. My original plan was to spend my time around FIJI, Asig, and Chi Phi but it seems that Lambda has been pretty cool since their merger thing that happened. Have they actually turned out a lot better since their thing? As good as the other ones?

Posted By: fall freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well...   

Fiji is definitely above the other ones and asig is above chiphi too. Lambda and chiphi are on the same level as the top of the mids and from what people say their merger ended up really well. For sure check them out if you want that level but also think of trying some safer choices like DU or Xi

By: well...
by: Watch outJun 19, 2019 6:51:57 PM

Oh boy just wait until DU gets ahold of this

By: Watch out
#2  by: K   

Don't use greek rank to figure out where. Go to places welcome week and see how different houses are.

By: K
#3  by: Lol   

U don’t wanna rush top tier? I recommend at least checking out Aepi, Theta Chi, and Dke out. Phi psi is a risk

By: Lol
by: HahaJun 19, 2019 7:22:15 PM

Damn even dke’s rush chair is putting in work on here

By: Haha
by: damnJun 19, 2019 7:39:50 PM

we get it Aepi ur top tier bro lolllll

By: damn
#4  by: Jeez   

Lambda still out here summer ‘19 comparing themselves to chi phi and pike

By: Jeez
by: LambdaJul 1, 2019 7:01:47 PM

Dchi gets a lot of hate on this website but lambda is the real greekrank prowler.

By: Lambda
#5  by: DSig   

Check out Dsig too their a bunch of super cool guys and rising fast!

By: DSig
#6  by: Hahahaha   

Did a Lambda kid really post on here pretending to be a rush lol

By: Hahahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.