axo bc of asig dying
dg bc of calling cops on darts

rising -
adpi bc they turned down chi phi
sk.. idk just doing well this year with new pc and mixers
zeta?? idk ig just bc dg is falling

By: frat boy
by: umFeb 3, 2019 9:31:00 PM

zeta falling. they have a horrible sisterhood and the only reasons frats want to mix with them is for the sheer number of girls.

By: um
by: ^Feb 4, 2019 7:51:30 PM

yeah adpi doing well and on the rise but it would take awhile to ever break into top tier

By: ^
#2  by: yet   

dtd on the fall. sororitys don't like them

By: yet
#3  by: hm   

pi phi falling

By: hm
by: whatFeb 4, 2019 11:25:38 AM

literally how

By: what
#4  by: well   

hm
idk if I would say that chio is falling bc there isn’t really any reason but I will say that they certainly aren’t very relevant

By: well
by: greekFeb 4, 2019 7:45:18 PM

I agree the sopro thing, lack of pgp options etc. not looking the best for chi o

By: greek
#5  by: hmmm   

KD on the rise, have you heard who theyre mixing with??? For a first year they snagged a mixer with chi phi

By: hmmm
by: pgp Feb 4, 2019 10:48:48 PM

the same chi phi who is desperately trying to find a PGP???? hmm.

By: pgp
by: HaFeb 5, 2019 4:22:59 PM

They have a required mixer with all frats. That’s what happens when you’re new.

By: Ha
by: xFeb 5, 2019 5:30:44 PM

All of the comments above are false. My roommate is in KD. not a single mixer with Dsig

By: x
by: ummmFeb 5, 2019 8:10:33 PM

LMAO i’m in dsig and can tell you that we have multiple mixers with KD scheduled

By: ummm
#6  by: truth   

APhi has fallen from the top to upper mid.
DG has fallen to lower mid.
The rest are stable in their tiers. This will remain until the next pledge class in 2020.

By: truth
#7  by: To rest   

Lmao the fact that you think one girl who happens to be the Panhel president has an impact on Dg’s ranking. You would wonder why if Dg is falling that guys actually like the other 99.9% of girls in Dg and upper mid/top frats still mix with them and want to schedule more mixers with them. One girl doesn’t make a sorority not relevant just as the sad people who troll this site to hate on other people are. Sorry but it takes a weird pledge class to make a sorority not relevant, not one incident because honestly, upper mid girls will still rush Dg after this minor event. You clearly are a geed if you don’t understand that upper mid girls = an upper mid house no matter what idiots on Greekrsnk say

By: To rest
by: TrueFeb 5, 2019 11:59:57 PM

Bet aphi is not upper mid and dg is not lower mid anyone who has eyes, a personality, or any semblance of a frats social schedule would understand that

By: True
by: .Feb 6, 2019 12:14:34 AM

The Dg prez thing sucks but has 0 impact on mixer schedule, like definitely still upper mid and a very very popular house. same with how phi is still 1 of the 3 top tiers even after that doc. If ur a girl in greek life u already know this...

By: .
by: hmFeb 6, 2019 9:15:47 AM

damn someone clearly commented three times here. yikes dg

By: hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.