facebook

kappa zeta

by: PoliticalKathy

Hey guys! So, most of y’all know what happened to me when I tried to join a sorority (had to drop out because of harassment due to my political views). I am starting up a non-official sorority at my University that welcomes every woman no matter what political affiliation!

Please show your support by following Kappa Zeta on Instagram and Twitter!
@kz_michigan

Posted By: PoliticalKathy
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: Jw   

How can I join?

By: Jw
#12  by: Haha   

There is a google doc to join, and one of the questions is, “What is your political affiliation?”

By: Haha
#13  by: .   

Bump

By: .
#14  by: .   

#15  by: MAGA!!!   

02/20/19 should be MAGA hat day. No matter where you are or what you do, wear your hat proudly the whole day. What do you guys think?

By: MAGA!!!
#16  by: .   

KD please answer why this mess occurred?

#17  by: .   

Join!!!

#18  by: Stfu   

Kathy stfu. No one cares about your sorority, have you not taken the hint? Honestly it would favor everyone if you could just drop out and move back to your shiiiit town. No one wants you here.

By: Stfu
by: Please stopFeb 18, 2019 3:03:39 PM

Scotland, do the world a favor and leave Kathy alone...clearly you have some weird grudge-obsession type thing going on with her and you’re not making either of your lives easier with your nonsense...

By: Please stop
by: Lmfao!Feb 18, 2019 3:27:09 PM

I’m not Scotland Kathy! Other people hate you too! 😂😂

By: Lmfao!
by: Seriously just stopFeb 18, 2019 3:51:09 PM

Im not Kathy, Scotland...other people hate you too. just stop your nonsense it will do the world a huge favor

By: Seriously just stop
by: After everythingFeb 18, 2019 4:07:42 PM

After all the hate you spill and stupid stuff you say and do there are thousands of people who call you out. It’s truly sad that you think only one person in the world dislikes you when there are a lot of things to hate about you. If you thinking I’m Scotland helps you sleep at night be my guest. But I’m letting you know people everywhere hate you. You’re pathetic.

By: After everything
by: God damnitFeb 18, 2019 4:20:55 PM

1. IM NOT HER
2. "hate you spill" I love how leftists try so hard to suppress minority conservative voices by just labeling them as hateful...you guys cant give any examples...she just doesn't fit your narrative does she? Doesn't surprise me for an-com arbor

By: God damnit
by: StopFeb 18, 2019 4:44:53 PM

Once again, I am not Kathy...I don't even know the girl irl but I still feel like I can rebuke all of these points but I just don't have the time right now.

And the fact youre throwing names out there kind of proves you are Scotland...but ok

By: Stop
by: Oh sorryFeb 18, 2019 4:52:39 PM

Oh sorry I didn’t realize on Scotland was aloud to view Kathy’s profile and call her out 🤷🏼‍♀️ My bad. Guess you caught me

By: Oh sorry
#19  by: yikes   

at least this defies the stereotype that sorority girls go to college to find husbands... you weirdos just marry your cousins 😘

By: yikes
#20  by: Uhhhh   

Are you referencing the dress try on on Patreon?

By: Uhhhh
by: DeShon22Feb 19, 2019 11:33:47 AM

Meh...I honestly doubt thats her tbh, it looks like her I guess but I doubt it

By: DeShon22

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.