2 (tie). Theta Xi/Lambda Chi
4. DU
5. DTD
6. Sig CHi

Posted By: The Upper Mids
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hm   

Sig Chi shouldn't even be in this group. Maybe move DTD ahead of DU but otherwise pretty accurate.

By: hm
#2  by: Frat   

Chi Phi is top tier now. Shouldn't even be in this group.smh

By: Frat
#3  by: JOhn   

DU >>> Lambda

By: JOhn
#4  by: No   

I agree Chi phi is still upper mid. Until they start regularly mixing w phi kappa and tridelt they're middle tier. I do think row two should be a tie between du and xi, with lambda after them and then dtd. Sigep was better than xi was last year and now they have a better house more money and was one of the best rushed houses in Greek life, people just like raggin on em cuz old du was a little weird

By: No
by: What?Oct 22, 2018 6:09:39 PM

Right, so with that logic pike and asig are not top tier because they do not mix with tridelt, phi, and kappa on a “regular basis”

By: What?
by: SorryOct 22, 2018 8:57:56 PM

All I know is pike has more of those mixers than chi phi and honestly maybe even asig still. No PGP hurts for sure but pike is still pike, as much as I hate to say that. Chi phi just isn't better than pike I'm sorry lol

By: Sorry
#5  by: yes   

perfect ranks

By: yes
#6  by: agreed   

spot on for the upper mids

By: agreed
#7  by: Eh   

OP has to be a kid in lambda lol no one on campus thinks they're that high. Just above DTD maybe

By: Eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.