facebook

dear kappa senior:

by: srsly

I understand that you used to be “famous” in FL because your best friend was “insta famous.” But you’re not famous here so please stop acting like you are and get off your high horse. Your “status” will not affect anything because nobody knows you here. The best thing you have going for you is your frat boyfriend with money.

Posted By: srsly
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: ...   

I want to meet this girl during rush just out of genuine curiousity LOL. What does she look like?

By: ...
by: HmSep 2, 2018 9:02:53 AM

She’s always on the side of the kappa girls’ pics and pretty much only hangs around her clique (seniors). Nobody really likes her tho bc of how much of a gold digger she is

By: Hm
#12  by: YO   

I SAW THAT!! Everyone had their hands on each other like they were genuinely friends and she was just awkwardly on the right. If you look at other pics she's tagged in, you'll realize the exact same thing!!

By: YO
#13  by: lol   

yo btw all of you are jealous of her and this is really pathetic. get a life and stop hating on a girl bc shes hotter and richer than you. this post is actually so disgusting and ive never seen such a high school low life move.

By: lol
by: LOLSep 3, 2018 12:55:21 PM

Honestly nobody’s jealous of her. I agree that some of the people commenting are a bit childish but for her own friend group to rat her out just validates the kind of person she is. She’s pretty and looks friendly but in no way hotter than any of her friends or girls in kappa/other sororitys. & she’s well off but not rich - hence her friends calling her a golddigger lol

By: LOL
#14  by: yuh   

lmao allll of her friends were high-key stalking richy rich, she played it cool and "won"

By: yuh
by: lolSep 21, 2018 6:58:48 PM

tru

by: mSep 26, 2018 10:16:16 PM

But all of her friends are richer than her... she's just a golddigger

By: m
#15  by: Srsly   

Who dis

By: Srsly
by: ehSep 26, 2018 10:15:34 PM

The name's already been mentioned in the first page

By: eh
#16  by: M    

hate to hear this. Literally the reason why I hide anything that may show me having money

By: M
by: WSep 27, 2018 12:08:42 AM

Can't hide it for long, these girls will legit go on zillow and look up your address & how much it's worth

By: W
#17  by: Hamsik   

you go girl

By: Hamsik
#18  by: lol   

whats her insta handle??

#19  by: $   

his dad owns the Cleveland Cavs??

By: $
#20  by: Lol   

She wasn’t even that famous in Boca lol, she only had a former childhood friend who was famous

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.