facebook

top house

by: yo

yo so why have the 3 top houses been in the same order for the past like 4 years on greek rank. like what makes ox better than aepi and what makes phi psi the best. is this ever gonna change?

Posted By: yo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

It’s because these frats have Greek tank chairs and spend way too much time on here ranking themselves. Sad, but true.

By: Truth
#2  by: Yep   

Phi Psi isn’t what they used to be. When I was a freshman and years before (junior now) they would take small winter PCs or sometimes even skip it all together but never taking winters who pledged anywhere else in the fall.. Not true anymore. They would consistently switch off between Aphi and Kappa for PGP with OX. The pit is now dead ish and OX has been having unreal tailgates and darties. I would say it’s pretty much 1. OX 2. Phi Psi ~gap~ AEPi. AEPi has been known for good tailgates and huge parties but will not be top house or get there just because they take so many more kids each year than other frats because of how many kids they need to live in. These are just facts.

By: Yep
by: YaApr 11, 2018 2:21:10 PM

Does Aepi even really throw that good of parties? Their tailgates are fun because the sandlot is always packed and they have tri delt but I feel like these kids spend way more time studying in Ross than they do actually raging.

By: Ya
by: aepiApr 11, 2018 2:51:03 PM

Yes aepi throws good parties lmfao they have an unreal party room, they 2v2 with OX and Phi Psi too so they're definitely top tier, just not as good as the other two.

By: aepi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.