facebook

aoii is underated

by: Underated

Seriously why is aoii ranked so low? Some of the girls I've seen are really good looking- easily top tier material. If you tally up overall member attractiveness, I daresay they'd be better than agd or deeph? Confused

Posted By: Underated
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tru   

Deeph queefs

By: Tru
by: ^Jan 30, 2018 8:21:08 PM

why isn't piphi called peeph???

By: ^
#2  by: eh   

Lol everyone's been trying to put them down since day 1, welcome to uofm greek life

By: eh
#3  by: I speak the truth.    

You’re joking, right? One or two passable girls does not a hot sorority make. I have to think this is the same geed that posted PiKapp should be top tier. Lol. I notice in both the digs at Deeph and AGD. FYI, dogging them on Greek Rank isn’t going to get you rated higher. If there was lower than bottom tier you’d be there.

By: I speak the truth.
by: ^^Jan 30, 2018 8:36:00 PM

They've got more than one or two passable girls though, their colony class was strong. Not saying they're top tier or even close but hey they ain't bottom bottom.

By: ^^
by: queefJan 30, 2018 8:40:09 PM

I personally love deeph's queefs! <3

By: queef
#4  by: Truth   

For the most part, most of Greek life is interchangeable amongst groups. It's basically the luck of the draw where you end up based upon 5 minute conversations with someone you may or may not have hit it off with. And this site is just chock full of people putting other groups down in order to not be at the bottom of the pecking order, and one step ahead of others in their same tier. You will find pretty girls in every group.

By: Truth
by: AmenJan 30, 2018 8:38:35 PM

So true! Everyone here is obsessed with tiers but if you're pretty, you're pretty. And if you're unfortunate looking, being higher up in tier doesn't compensate. Stop being petty bishes ppl.

By: Amen
#5  by: Boo   

Y’all sorority girls all hoes anyway

By: Boo
#6  by: I love AOII   

Whale hunting

By: I love AOII

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.