facebook

how do pretty girls end up in bottom sororitys?

by: Question

I've noticed some really pretty girls that end up in bottom sororitys like deeph, agd, gamma phi, pi phi, etc. How did they end up there instead of better sororities?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Because   

Rush is not a perfect process. Many girls could have been in multiple houses.

By: Because
by: PreachNov 5, 2017 11:32:29 PM

This is the only true statement on this whole thread.!

By: Preach
#2  by: yeah   

I've thought about this too..its because of having $ and connections. I know lots of beautiful girls in lower tier sororitys simply because they came OOS with no inside connections/arent extremely wealthy

By: yeah
#3  by: umm   

Or because they get along with the girls in those houses.. it isn't 100% about looks and tiers for some girls. Props to girls who pick a sisterhood where they're happy even if they could've been "top tier"

By: umm
by: True butNov 6, 2017 11:30:40 PM

I see how this is true but also a lot of girls liked top houses during rush because those houses were good at rush and bottom houses like aopi weren't as good with rush so how would they connect better with a sorority that's bad at rushing?

By: True but
by: old aephiNov 7, 2017 7:35:46 AM

I rushed pre-2016 and ranked AEPhi over "better houses" pretty much every round because my conversations didn't feel forced like they did at other places. A house may have a reputation for being bad at recruiting, but that doesn't mean they can't connect with anyone at all.

By: old aephi
by: .Nov 7, 2017 6:14:36 PM

Good vs bad at rush are subjective. Girls with different personalities will have better times at different houses. “Hot” isn’t a personality and doesn’t dictate your interests. My top 3 houses were axo, agd, and dg because all the girls I talked to were sweet and down to earth. Girls in some other houses just talked to me about shopping and expensive vacations and it felt superficial but lots of people would say those houses are “good” at rush even though I was bored out of my mind.

By: .
#4  by: The Answer   

I'm from a wealthy family and considered pretty. When I rushed, I chose to follow my own instincts and not try to chase some sort of popularity contest. I literally preferenced the fakes that claim to be Top Tier at the bottom after 1st sets. I love that my sorority has the most REAL women around who are a reflection of what I admire in others and am proud of my choice.

By: The Answer
by: Um ok lolNov 7, 2017 11:33:17 AM

^or you need to chill out? She’s only mentioning that she’s wealthy in context of people bringing it up in this thread, you seem to care a lot more about what her parents do or don’t make. Maybe try to be less bitter

By: Um ok lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.