facebook

sig ep

by: Truth

Everyone needs to chill, as an e-board member I can tell you that we will never be a dry house.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: sad   

Flat out lied to those poor guys in the new PC.

By: sad
#12  by: jz   

SigEp is different. Knows that numbers don't lie. Check the scoreboard.

This is what leadership looks like:
h ttps://imgur.com/1vzKq0f

By: jz
#13  by: Sig ep   

We are the most underrated frat on campus

By: Sig ep
#14  by: Xi   

Theta xi is better

By: Xi
#15  by: in   

It is supposde to start in the beginning of the 2017-18 school year and going forward from what I was told by a Sip Ep.

By: in
by: humpMar 27, 2017 7:41:33 PM

Pretty wet last week.

By: hump
by: 2Apr 15, 2017 1:49:17 PM

Party while you can, I guess.

By: 2
#16  by: goose   

Everyone needs to chill, as an e-board member I can tell you that we will never be a dry house.

By: goose
#17  by: wait for it   

They're just waiting till everyone leaves for summer break to pull the rug out on the brothers.

By: wait for it
by: spursApr 22, 2017 12:53:54 PM

Sig Ep is done. RIP

By: spurs
by: iamsApr 22, 2017 3:47:45 PM

If they even make it to exams.

By: iams
by: HAHAHAApr 22, 2017 4:26:02 PM

Sigma "DRY" Epsilon.

By: HAHAHA
by: ardenApr 23, 2017 9:17:53 PM

The brothers should really resist this new policy but apparently their local alumni really want it.

By: arden
by: subApr 26, 2017 7:18:56 PM

Actually, the alumni hate it and support the resistance.

By: sub
#18  by: message in a bottle   

About this new policy, let me say: Loose lips sink ships. Care about your org and respect it by staying silent when and where it is necessary -- even when uncomfortable surrounding discussion of policies designed to eliminate abuse of alcohol and related dangerous behaviors. Greekrank is NOT the place for this information to be placed and discussed, by any IFC group. You guys are so wrong to tout this type of personal fraternity information all over the interwebs.

By: message in a bottle
by: Fill in the BlankApr 26, 2017 7:26:49 PM

Milestones of the Epsilon Challenge

"Sound Body"

How did the real life stories on cancer and other diseases affect your outlook and sensitivity to them? Do you perform regular Testicular Cancer checks?

By: Fill in the Blank
#19  by: tv   

Balanced Man Program
Four Self-paced Challenges

A challenge is a portion of the development experience that includes expectations, programs and opportunities for a brother to grow and develop. Challenges with timeframes bring structure, competition, and fun to the membership experience. The concept of self-paced denotes attention to individual performance, needs and goals. Simply put, progression through each challenge is based on individual achievement and no member should be held up from further developing himself because certain members are less ambitious or goal- oriented.

By: tv
#20  by: Guest   

lol

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.